ISP Monitor Expands - Help Needed
For the last few years I have been maintaining both the ISP Monitor software and this website. Today, our software is used by over 50 000 people troughout the world. Our website receives about 1000 views per day.
In the last months a lot of features have been added to our website and much more are comming soon. With a lot of work still to do, it will become impossible for me to maintain everything by myself.
Things soon to come to the ISP Monitor software:
- implementation of a service to monitor network activity. The big advantage is that ISP Monitor does not need to be running to keep a record of your network activity. This will also allow you to install the service anywhere on your network, and view the stats from that computer remotely. This also solves some issues with Windows Vista.
- integration of "My ISP Monitor".
- a full rewrite of ISP Monitor using .NET technology.
Things soon to come to the ISP Monitor website:
- Compare providers and finding the best provider for you.
- Monthly provider reviews based on your input.
- Speed Test Maps powered by Google Maps, allowing you to compare your internet speed to people in your region.
- Internet and provider news for multiple countries, in multiple languages. Including the ability to comment on them.
We are looking for motivated people who would like to help out in keeping our database and news content up to date:
- Country Managers: you will maintain a list of all providers in your country, including subscription details and ip ranges.
- News writers: you post internet news about your country on a regular basis, in your own language.
- Translators: translate and maintain bot the ISP Monitor site and software in your own language.
If you would like to help out, drop us a line at email@example.com. We are looking for people in Belgium, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and other European countries.